RVS-AX Analog soft starter Solcon
RVS-AX Analog soft starter Solcon.For small to medium size motors, in demanding applications, the RVS-AX provides an optimal solution. Ease of installation and operation and incorporating Current Limit and Motor Protection, makes the RVS-AX an ideal cost effective replacement for Star-Delta and Auto-Transformer starters.
RVS-AX Analogue Soft Starter Start Stop Parameters
Potentiometer settings for:
- Motor Full Load Current (FLC)
- Initial Voltage
- Current Limit
Motor & Starter Protection
- Electronic Overload - Inverse time Electronic Overload. Operational at end of acceleration process
- Phase Loss - Operational when starter is energized and protects the motor from single phasing. Trips the starter when one or two phases are missing for more than 1 sec.
- Heatsink Over Temperature Protection - A thermal sensor mounted on the heatsink trips the starter when the temperature rises.
- Fault logic, Trip and Reset circuits. When a protection operates, the starter locks in fault mode, disabling thyristor firing, the LED indicates the fault, and the Trip contact closes
RVS-AX Analogue Soft Starter Displays (LEDs)
- On - mains voltage connected
- Ramp Up / Down
- Phase Loss
- Over Temperature
- End of Acceleration Relay, one-N.O contact
- Fault Relay, one-N.O contact
- Conveyors and monorail systems
- Weak power source starting (diesel generators, long cables, etc).